
Emily filled her diaper this morning, I went to change her but noooo I was out of diapers. Thankfully for my dear mother she stole 2 of Emily's diapers so I went over to her house and got 'em. I was saved until I opened up her diaper. Aw the joy!
Me and Cory went to feed his parents horses tonight and it was already dark. Cory walked ahead of me so the 2 horses followed him "feed me...feed me" and I followed behind. I went and sat on the fence while he made his way into the barn. Now laddy the black horse always has to get his food first. ALWAYS. Scooter the other one always comes last. So Cor went and filled one of the bowls up with some sort of feed and took it out to Laddy. One horse happy. O but he forgot to grab the other bowl which happened to be right behind Laddys rear. So Cor is out in the pasture with a can full of yummy feed and Scooter follows him "Gimme Gimme" But Cor doesn't. So the horse followed him and I watched them go in circles for a very VERY long time. Cory pushed on Scooters nose to get her to back off and then she pushed him back haha. I was sitting there minding my own business and then I hear "Stacey get your butt over here!" I got a little irritated and said "WHAT!" Scooter was getting him and 'lil Cory was afraid. He told me to go get the other bowel that was of course under laddys rear... thanks. (If he went over there to get it he mostly likely would have gotten kicked because Scooter would have followed and that would of caused a problem) So I went and got it and took it over to Cory. Then what do you know we had a happy horse and there was no more pushing. It was a fun night really! Got some good laughs from my husband. I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment