Jun 30, 2009
Me, Cor and Emily are moving!!!
So excited... I can't seem to stop saying it! There is this adorable blue house that we are going to be renting from (we will be in the basement). We will be moving there within the month =) Who knows maybe sooner! It's little but it will be perfect for us. We are really close to the college which works out really well for Cory. The lady that is renting the place out is really sweet and fun. She said not to buy tomatoes because they have so many so she told us to help ourselves to those and to the pear tree. But she said not to touch the peach tree or her husband would have a heart attack.... apparently he really loves peaches. She has a huge beautiful backyard with flowers everywhere. So pretty =) She has a swing set and also a trampoline. So Emily can go out there and play. The ward that we will be in sounds wonderful. She said that there are a lot of young married couples in the ward. And that the people are very sweet. We are thankful to both our families for the help, love, and support that they have given to us. We have been blessed in so many ways =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay for you! Good luck with the move. If I was there I'd help you pack or just watch your baby while you pack! :) Post pictures of your new place.
ReplyDeleteThat sounds so perfect. That will make it nice to be closer to the college, and that Landlord sounds wonderful!!! I'm really happy for you guys. I hope that the move goes well!!
ReplyDeleteGood for you!! Glad you found a place and it sounds great. I'll help you with whatever you need as soon as I get home. I'll miss having you right up the street, but I know this new place will make you guys very happy:) You deserve it!
ReplyDelete