How is it that you have this huge boost of energy that comes when you wake up one morning... that lasts for a few days and then you get super busy doing anything and everything! Your on the GO! And then BAM! It hits ya and you are completely wiped out?? I don't like that feeling. I would still have my nap, but I felt awesome.
Now I am feeling blaaah. I snooze and I'm still sleepy. Sweet 'lil Emily lets me get my naps for the day in =) And Cory helps out when he can =)
My inner thirst quencher seems to come out later in the evening then at any other time. I love my ice cold water! I don't like getting up rolling over my husband to go to the bathroom... to find out 1 minute later when I'm back comfy in my bed that I gotta go again?! And again. I thought this part of the prego thing happened later on in the last trimester? Nope! It will be nice when my huge energy spurt returns! What a great feeling that can be.
I got a text from Cor the other night around 10sih saying "Knock Knock I love you I kiss the floor you walk on!" It was cute but the knock knock part didn't hit me 'til he texted again saying "hint open the door I'm cold". When I opened the door there was a bouquet of flowers =) and then he had a trail of chocolate kisses leading half way up the driveway. He is a cutie and always does sweet little unexpected things for me.
My daughter.....has become extremely clumsy lately. I don't know if that has to do with her almost walking or what. I have magnets on the fridge and she grabbed onto one of them....to pull herself up! Face planted right into the floor. It was sad, cute, and funny. She's tripping over herself... slipping on the ground and just wow.
I cant' believe how much she has grown!
Here is a video of her "after" she had a lavender and chamomile bath....
(15 minutes later though she went to bed really happy and no tears)
Oh, Emily is a doll! And Stace, she looks just like you when you were a baby. Having to pee so much is because even though the baby is tiny, your uterus is sitting on top of your bladder. The energy thing...eh, could be because you did so much on your up days, or could be something else altogether. That was sweet of Cory to bring you flowers and chocolates. Love ya sis!
ReplyDelete