Dec 16, 2009
She's sick =(
'Lil Emily has been pretty sick for a while now. We both got swine flu and had high fevers a few weeks ago and were sick for about a week. She got put on some meds and got better. Which is good. Breaks and kills the mom's heart when you look into your little ones eyes that are all doped up with meds and just feeling really nasty. Wish I could take it all away, but mom can only do so much, and I will! A few days after she got off the meds again she got sick with high fevers! 103-105 is where the temperature likes to hang out. It got to 105.7 once but we were able to get it to drop down A LOT within minutes. Our routine is we give her the tylenol, take all the clothes off, and put a cold wet rag around the neck. Then we cuddle cuddle cuddle. She hasn't worn any clothes for a while now, seems like any type of clothing we put on her even a t-shirt the fever goes up. So today I decided to but some booty shorts on her and so far so good =) Hoping she will be better by christmas! But I guess that doesn't really matter... I just want my little girl to feel better soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's scary! Have you taken her in to see her doctor yet? You should get her looked at especially since the fever isn't going away and it's getting up so high, you don't want to mess with that. Sending hugs and kisses to both Emily and her mama.
ReplyDeleteMel
Poor little Emily....and mom. It is so hard to see your baby that sick, I can't believe her fever was that high, scary. I hope that both her and you get feeling better. We will keep you guys in our prayers!!!
ReplyDelete(But what is with the Browns and getting the swine flu, I really hope that doesn't mean that we are next :)
ahhh little Emmyboo!! glad you guys are feeling better & mostly that you've finally been able to come over :) I say the swine flu stops with the Woolsey family - no more flu! Amazing enough, we've kissed on Emily alot - no flu :) thank you!!
ReplyDelete