Jan 14, 2010

A bunch of out of the blue random posting

Pregnant yep, my feelings about being prego are better. I Struggled a lot there for the first bit with accepting it. 12 weeks in and its going good. My health is awesome! =) Tired yes, and the hormonal stuff...whatever. Fav food right now is hot n' sour soup, any day and everyday please! If I ever got myself a job I would go to the spa and spend all the green to go and get pampered... does that sound awesome or what, Awe yah!
Yesterday I got into a mood of wanting to do nothing but cook. For me thats a bit weird. So I made porcupine meatballs and gorilla poop, haha that doesn't sound the best. I am excited for tomorrow 'cos thats when our foodstamp card gets reloaded. So I am going to go shopping and make who knows what. I'm just excited!
Me and Cor went ice skating on our anniversary, it was so much fun. He had the whole day planned out and I had no idea what was going on. Except I got to pick where to eat and decided to go to the mall and try on huge expensive dresses that I would point and laugh at and say thats so ugly and then later I try it on and say awe thats so pretty! We both had a great time.
Emily is doing fabulous, jabbering all the time, sticking magnets in her mouth, and just content and happy. She crawls up grandma and grandpas stairs all by herself with no one knowing. Got some good exercise 'cos she slept real good that night =) She's going to be in nursery in April...weird.

2 comments:

  1. What in the world is gorilla poop?!

    Glad you're doing better and feeling fine. Sounds like a fun anniversary date. When you get all that free food you can come here and cook for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still can't believe you are pregnant!! But I am glad that you are feeling better :) Don't you love all the wonderful hormones that come with being pregnant. Maybe you are having a boy, this family could really use more of them :) Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete