Jan 23, 2011

So Thankful!

I had my temple recommend interview today and I go see the stake president on Tuesday! I am so excited to finally have a recommend again. I have not been to the temple for prob a year or longer and I look forward to being able to walk into the temple once again. I have missed being there, which is a good thing right? =)
I also went to church today, all of us as a family! It was wonderful,I learned and heard things that I have been needing. It was awesome and the nice part was, was that I got to focus (to a point) on what was being taught. The little ones sure can keep you busy...so glad that Cory was there and that Heavenly Father made it possible for me to hear what was being taught! So ya today has been a wonderful day (despite that my oldest did some belly flop tantrums(: Life is good!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you had a blog until I saw that you were a follower on mine. Awesome. :) I'm glad you got your temple recommend. It is definitely wonderful to get to go there. I also feel good when I go to church. It helps me stay motivated through out the week.

    ReplyDelete