Feb 19, 2011

Emily



Awe..what can I say about my sweet 2 yr old. I love her, I do I do I do!! I am learning a lot and my patience which I would think is being destroyed is actually being strengthened with this little girl. She expresses herself very well and lets you know whats up and how she's feeling. She shows her love and excitement towards Katie..laughs with her, shares with her, cleans her spit up (she did that on her own) plays and try's to feed and change her. She shows her love to both her mom and dad by running and giving us hugs and kisses. She loves her cuddle time and leave me alone don't touch me time. She lets ya know when shes upset by belly tantrums,and well ya you know. Emily loves to color on everything and right now we are really trying to focus on paper and not the wall =)Emily also loves loves loves to sing! She is a sweet girl and has taught me so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment