Feb 19, 2011

Me



Ya singles ward sticking my finger in a pigs nose.. haha ya good times!!
I have had way too many health problems, but, now I am looking at them in a way where they have strengthened me! My testimony, increased empathy, faith, acceptance, knowing God is in control of all things, greater knowledge, and a love for who I am and for all that I have in my life! It's about what we do have. Not about what we don't or can't have. I am so thankful for all that I have been blessed with!! Seizures, hypersomnia, hypothyroid, damage to the liver, depression...but hey who cares! I have the Gospel in my life, I have my 2 beautiful girls a wonderful husband, family, friends, my Father in Heaven, and the atonement!!

1 comment:

  1. You are so amazing, what a wonderful attitude to have!!!! I love all of your posts about yourself and your family. You guys are so wonderful and we are so happy to be close so we can see you guys often :0

    ReplyDelete