Oct 2, 2011

Random~ a 'lil of this and a little bit of that

Katie had 4 teeth come threw on the top, and they all came together pretty much at the same time. My one year old with 6 teeth and just about walking on her own. She is such a sweet fun little girl to be around who's always smiling. Katie also has a couple loose flingy curls behind her ears and blue eyes with super blonde hair. She says "whats that" and it is adorable and I love hearing her say it. She loves pulling at hair glasses jewelry nose eyes mouth.. everything really. On hard days her constant smile just keeps me going. I love my Katie
Emily is gonna be 3 this month =) yay! Still in diapers but really Im cool and okay with it for the moment. She is doing preschool ~makes me so happy~ she gets along well with the other kids and loves books and coloring. Also, Emily is such a girly girl! Its nuts but I actually love it. Her favorite thing is painting the nails, she could do that all day long. Emily is a singer! Just like her daddy. She finds so much joy doing it and she even understands what a hymn book is. Me and Cor never taught her anything about it. She is a very serious little singer. I love my Emily
Me..well I help teach preschool which I actually really enjoy!! (for those who have known me since I was a little girl yes this is true! Weird I know). I have 6 total kids that I get to teach off and on and have over for 2 hours. We have fun! I'm also participating in visiting teaching something that I really never have done..ever. And finally I am up and going out! I love it I love the sisters who are my friends. What matters is the present the past is gone so make the best of today and the days to come =O) I enjoy visiting and laughing. Listening and serving. It was hard to just "Do It" but high fives! I finally did it. I have started a new way of eating. By doing that I have made some great changes in my life. I am no longer tired! My seizures are going away! And I am going off some medications that I have been on for a very lonnng time. Yay I love feeling good. Oh and Conference was FANTASTIC! I loved it so much. Every time I listen to Conference I feel like I get a good 'oel friendly kick. "C'mon Stace keep moving"

No comments:

Post a Comment